Air Tour Highlights
- One of the best things to do near Poconos area in state of Pennsylvania.
- Fly by Airplane from the Pocono Mountains Airport to the Delaware Water Gap during this 30 minutes air tour.
- Take aerial photos of
- Fun things to do
Discover the beauty of the Delaware Water Gap from a unique perspective on an air tour with Hop On Air. Take to the skies for an unforgettable airplane tour and experience breathtaking views of the scenic landscape. Hop On Air’s air tours offer a one-of-a-kind adventure for those looking for exciting things to do. With a focus on providing a safe and enjoyable experience, Hop On Air’s air tours are the perfect way to experience the stunning beauty of the Delaware Water Gap from above. Book your tour today and soar through the skies for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Our offered Airplane Tour is perfect for any occasion, including the following:
- Holiday gifts
- Father’s Day/ Mother’s Day
- Valentine’s Day
Departure pointHop On Air
173 Hanger Lane
Tobyhanna, PA 18466
What is included
- 30 minute airplane flight
- Photo shoots
- Headsets for communications
What is NOT included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Total passenger weight 600 pounds
- Passengers under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Infants (children up to 2 years old) must sit on the lap of a parent or responsible guardian. Children older than 2 years must have their own seat in the airplane.
- Changes within 24 hours of flight time are subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Returns to original departure point
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.