BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- No flight will be confirmed until full payment is received.
- FAA requires each passenger to present a government issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour with our reservations center at least 24 hours in advance at 1-844-435-9356.
- Flight may be rescheduled or canceled up to 24 hours before scheduled flight. To reschedule or cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-435-9356.
- If we are unable to obtain authorization on the credit card you submitted, we will attempt to notify you at the email address you provided. If we are unable to make contact, your reservation will be cancelled.
- No shows or cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled flight will result in a forfeiture of the full price.
- Any unauthorized actions or behaviors will result in the immediate termination of the flight.
- Passengers assume full responsibility for property damage and personal belongings.
- Everything allowed on board the aircraft will be at the discretion of the pilot.
- No smoking in the aircraft.
- Seating in aircraft is based on weight and balance.
- Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- All prices, availability and departure times are subject to change without notice.
- HOP ON AIR reserves the right to alter or reschedule any flight due to: weather, ATC delays, TFR’s (flight restrictions), or any situation outside of our control.
- Flights require a minimum of two passengers. HOP ON AIR reserves the right to reschedule a flight if the minimum is not met.
- If the weather seems questionable on the day of your flight HOP ON AIR reserves the right to cancel up to 4 hours before scheduled departure time. Please call 1-844-435-9356.
The travelers’ booking of reservations or utilization of tickets after receipt of this information will constitute consent to the above and an agreement on his/her part to provide copies hereof to his/her companions or group members together with an explanation that if they embark, they do so subject to these Terms & Conditions.